Low stock: 3 left
- Readily available Nitrogen, Calcium, and essential microelements
- Fully soluble dry fertilizer, no particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
We discourage mixing Pro Line in small amounts directly into the reservoir. We would rather turn the Pro line into a concentrated liquid first and then use that liquid to mix your batch tanks.
Nutrient Preparation Steps for a STOCK CONCENTRATE:
- Get a measuring container that has accurate gallon marks on it.
- Fill half of the stock tank with water.
- Slowly pour granules into water while agitating, then mix thoroughly to solubilize.
- Add additional water until it gets exactly to the 12.5 gallon mark.
- Vigorously mix until all granules are solubilized.
Using the recommended 2 lb per gallon chart determine the ml per gallon to achieve your desired EC.
Calcium Nitrate, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Copper EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate